Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Difference between British and Pakistani University Management.

In Punjab University (Lahore):

Me: I need completion certificate.
Management: Deposit 300. Collect tomorrow.
Tomorrow (Me): Hello, i am here to collect my completion certificate.
Management: its 10 AM, come back at 12.
At 12 PM: Certificate?
Management: It has not been signed yet. Come tomorrow.
Next day at 12 PM: Is my certificate ready?
Management: I am busy atm. See me later. 
Me (After sometime): Mam, can i get my certificate now?
Management: We are off now. Come tomorrow.
After a month: Mam, i beg you to give me my certificate. 
Management: Whats ur name?
Me: Affan
Management: 'after looking at the desk' Its lost. Inform office, they will make u another. 
Me: ........

City University London:

Me: I need a letter from university to help me open up my Bank Account. 
Management: Please collect it tomorrow from student centre.
Next Day (Me): Thank you for the letter and opening up my Bank Account. 

2 comments:

c0d3r said...

welcome to the real (functional) world :)

Affan said...

hehehe.. thanks. So how is it?

Post a Comment