Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Listening to Roger Waters at 4 AM.


Its Friday today. Well, it already was past 12 when I left laptop to go to sleep. So that makes it Saturday. It was 3 in the morning when my brother called me to check if I was asleep. We both couldn’t sleep so he asked me to check the TV if anything worth watching was on. Nothing was on it so we shut it off. I went to the kitchen to get some cake. When I came back my brother told me to play Roger Water’s Amused to death on the iPod. Room was very dimly lit and when the music played. I cant tell you how good that felt. It was as though u were a feather that drifted away with the breeze. It felt soothing and relaxing. Its 4:07 AM atm and the music is still playing as I write this down.

Somehow I feel light. I feel calm. I must be mad, blogging at this hour. But then again, who cares. I have a moment that was worth sharing. So i did. 

Next time if u cant sleep. Try listening to Roger Waters. Im sure u'll go to sleep quickly. 

Im going now.. i think i should sleep now. Laters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment